Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A Lovely Evening

As a celebration of being stitch-free, Dave took me out to dinner last night. We went to the Olive Garden and had a great dinner. Afterwards we stopped at Target and he got logs for his fireplace and we went back and watched Spiderman 2 and enjoyed the fire. It was a very nice way to celebrate my stitch removal!

So tonight is my dinner date with Grampa. How about that...dinner dates two nights in a row, each night with a great man! :)

Tomorrow night after working out, Christy is going to cut/color my hair. YAY! It needs some help! It's been a while since I had a haircut so this is a great thing! I won't be doing anything drastic or really different, but my hair grows so fast it just needs to be trimmed up and textured. And then there are the gray hairs, but we don't have to talk about them!

So that's it for now. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Honey...it is about time you covered that grey hair. Damn, I thought you were becoming the crazy grey haired cat lady. lol. Can I draw your hair? Can I just touch it? lol