Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday!! Yay!

It's been a long week! I've had to deal with feuding co-workers, my handicapped finger, and incredible soreness in my legs from my Tuesday workout, so I am glad to see Friday arrive! (Although I am working out again tonight, so we'll see how THAT goes!) My finger is doing well, but it's such a hassle doing anything. I get the rest of my stitches out Tuesday so maybe that will make me feel better.

The bandage on my hand is getting smaller!!


David comes back into town tomorrow and I am looking forward to that. :) I need to do laundry and clean the apartment so that everything will look nice. I also need to get a haircut so that I will look nice. Actually, I have a few personal maintenance things to do so maybe I will try and get some of them done before tomorrow afternoon. (eyebrow waxing being high on the list!) Maybe I should get a manicure, too (on the 9 fingers that aren't injured!).

So no big news other than that. Going with mom to visit my Gran's gravesite tomorrow morning. The headstone is in place and I want to take Gran some flowers. I know she's not there anymore, but it makes me feel comforted. I always used to bring her roses and she loved them, so I still want to do that for her.

I might go with Joseph to a film festival tonight. I have to workout and I don't know if I can make it in time. We'll see how things go. And Sunday I am getting together with Angela and Kim Williams (I know 2 Kims, both with last names beginning with "W"!) to catch up. We haven't been able to do that in a long time!!

One more very important thing...

Happy Veterans Day! Thanks to all our soldiers...active, retired, reserves...thanks for all you guys do! :)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

tom said...

Wear pretty shoes for David.