Monday, November 28, 2005

Weekend Review

I know I pretty much blogged it all yesterday, but even though I am worried about David, I did have a lovely Thanksgiving. I missed Gran so much, but Joseph joined the family for the day and we had so much fun! He stayed long after everyone else left. We napped, we took a walk, we ate more turkey...it was a great day! and Joseph, I love you so much and am so happy you could be with us! No matter what, you will always have a place to spend the holidays if you want one! :)

Friday afternoon David and I went to see Walk the Line. Pretty good movie. We had fun and just enjoyed each other's company.

Saturday night David and I had dinner at Angela's house with her husband Tom and our friend Kim Williams. It was wonderful and David and I had such a good time!

Sunday I had lunch with Kevin and Robbyn. For those of you who don't know about Robbyn, she is amazing. She had a quadruple organ transplant over 5 years ago and is the only person in the country to live that long after a transplant of that magnitude. I know some really amazing people. Anyhow, she is doing well and as always, is in great spirits.

So now David and I are sitting and waiting to see what will come of the meeting on Wednesday with his upper management. Please cross your fingers that he doesn't get relocated. Seriously folks, this guy is everything I could hope for and I am not ready to face that big of a change with him.

No comments: