Sunday, November 27, 2005

Post-Turkey Update

For all concerned, my turkey came out very tasty, and Thanksgiving came off perfectly. Aside from missing my Gran terribly, it was a great day. My friends all kept wondering if David and I were going to spend the holiday together, and we did not. It's still too soon (only 7 weeks, people!) so I was fine with that. We saw each other Friday and Saturday, so it was all good.

I am totally starting over with WW. Since my Gran passed away, I haven't been able to get myself back on track, so rather than struggle with having gained weight, I am starting fresh. I'll get a new weigh-in card and start over. So I am going to really need some encouragement. I promise to post my weekly results again, as if I hadn't lost anything already. So any words of support you can spare, I really need them.

David's company is preparing for a reorg, and he has a meeting Wednesday. He doesn't know how things will shake out, and there is a possibility he may be relocated. I am really hoping not. Some of you know my history with relationships, and I have been through some especially tough stuff so finding David has been a blessing for me. I know I shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch and all, but I am really nervous about this. I really, really like him. He's an amazing man and he makes me happy. I'm so afraid that he'll have to relocate and since we've only been dating a short time it won't make sense to try and have something long distance. I'm going to hope for the best and accept whatever happens.

So that's it for now. I hope each of you had a great holiday! :)

2 comments:

Joseph said...

I really enjoyed our Thanksgiving together. The walk was extra special and it confirmed why I love you so very much.

Don't worry about David, I am confident he will get a promotion and will stay in Dallas and everything will work out for you to be happy.

Blonde said...

Think positive and start WW with a clean slate. You know you can do it!!! With Thanksgiving behind us, just look forward. I know that you can do it!!

With your bf's potential relocation, don't think about it until it is official. You never know, he may want to stay in TX and will look for another job to stay. There are so many things that can happen, so think positive!!!

I am here for a shoulder to lean on if you need me!!