Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I'm Not Ready to be Back at Work!

Christmas was so nice that I didn't want to come back to the office. Come to think of it, I rarely want to come back after a long weekend, but here I am. (Mostly because I am out of vacation time for the year) it was a very special Christmas, and I am hoping that all of you had a wonderful one as well. :)

My finger is still healing, and last night my old nail fell off. I freaked out! So now I have a band-aid over it because it is so VERY unattractive now...not that it was pretty before! I'm telling you, people....keep your fingers away from car doors! This has been a big pain!

I took my Christmas tree and other decorations down yesterday. The apartment looks a little empty now. I really liked my tree. It was very colorful and added a little something to the room. Now I really need to get my curtains up!

So that's about it for now. I hope you had a great Christmas/Hannukah!

2 comments:

Blonde said...

Glad that your holiday was lovely.

I am actually glad to be back to work. Christmas is stressful when you despise 88% of your family.

BTW, I am back to WW after the 1st of the year.

Jerilyn said...

My old nail commiserates with your old nail.....except mine was a toenail......

Oddly enough, it was the car door that got me, too.

They should put warning signs on those things.