Friday, December 02, 2005

A Great Bunch of Losers!

I love it! I've had good response from those who want to lose that 10 pounds by January1st! I'll send out "Encouraging Email" number one on Monday, so look for it in your email boxes! This is fun for me and very motivating, so we'll see how we do!!

I'm so glad it's Friday. It's been a stressful week, so I am going to have a fun weekend. Tonight I am having dinner with Craig and Jennifer. It will be nice to just hang with them. Jen is cooking, and let me tell you, that's a treat! That girl can cook!!

Tomorrow morning, I am going to Denise's to pick up everyone's Pampered Chef orders, so if you came to the party I will have your goodies for you! Then Mom and I are going to take flowers to my Gran's grave. Her headstone has a lovely vase built in, so we take flowers to put into the vase. She would tell us not to make such a fuss, but I know she secretly liked to feel special. Don't we all?

After we spend time with Gran, I am going to home to meet up with Dave and we are going to go hiking. Then it's dinner at my place, followed by hanging Christmas lights on my patio. I haven't figured out the best way to do it, but David has some ideas and I am looking forward to doing it together.

And Sunday is a memorial service at the funeral home that took care of Gran's services. Apparently every few months they do a service for all the families they have assisted, and there will be a reading of all the names and a lighting of candles. So it will be nice to remember her. I find that I miss her when the little things come up...like I want to tell her all about David, or that I am working towards a promotion for next year, or that my life is really good and that I love and miss her. I don't think I will ever stop missing her.

So that's it for now. It's been a tough week and I am glad it's Friday! Have a wonderful weekend everyone! It's leg night tonight, so I am going to be a tired gal!

No comments: