Friday, September 14, 2007

Bachelorette Party Eve

Tomorrow is my bachelorette party! I have been so tired running around doing other things that I haven't really gotten pumped up about it until tonight. I bought a really cute new shirt for tomorrow night, and I am in the process of designing the make-up look, and I think it is all coming together! I had dinner and drinks with Christy tonight, and I sure needed it. We talked and she assured me that she was feeling just like I am when she was two weeks away from her wedding. It's good to feel normal! David and I were going to try and go salsa dancing tonight, but we are both worn out. He is at his parent's house for dinner tonight, so I am relaxing. As soon as I finish this post, I am going to take a bubble bath and eat a popsicle. :)

Tomorrow morning we meet one last time with the florist, and then have brunch with Grampa. It's a fairly busy day, but a good one. David's bachelor party is tomorrow night and I just told him I don't need to know everything. ;) Next weekend we are having our last date as an unmarried couple, and I am looking forward to it. We're going to the museum, and then drinks and dinner. Very romantic, and we need some quiet Dave and Jen time before that last week!

So that's the news for today. It's been a busy day, and I am looking forward to going to bed. :)

No comments: