Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's My Wedding Day!

Wow...it's really here! We had a great rehearsal last night, and the dinner was lots of fun. And now, after a really good night's sleep, my day is here. I stayed with mom and dad last night and they took me to breakfast this morning. I feel so calm! Alex called to tease me, and it was a fun first call of the day! I can't wait to see everyone tonight, and I know I will wish I had more time to talk to all my friends. I have old friends from elementary school, friends I have known since birth, and new friends coming to share the day. I got a very special text message from David last night, and it's one more reminder that I am marrying the perfect man for me.

So that's it! The next time I blog I will be Mrs. Jennifer Willis. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mrs. Willis. I know that proper etiquette states I should say 'best wishes'....but, I am sure you will be legally wed by the time you read this - - so Congrats are in order!

This is the culmination of much planning, time and dedication from you - and I hope you enjoyed it to its fullest!

Hugs! I am positive you were the most beautiful bride!