Sunday, September 23, 2007

Celebrating Friends

Today was very special for me. Mom and I hostessed the Bridesmaid Brunch, and it was wonderful! We went to the Grand Lux Cafe and had mimosas and omelets, and a wonderful time was had by all! It's wonderful to sit at a table with your best friends and have a chance to tell them how much they mean to you. I am a very lucky girl to have as many close friends as I do.

David's parents gave us their wedding gift to us last night. They gave us all the Fitz and Floyd tableware we registered for, which was incredibly generous! We've had fun looking at all our new tableware!

So now the countdown is on! Tomorrow night we are picking up all the tables and chairs for the rehearsal dinner and getting them to Tom and Angela's tomorrow night. (We're having our dinner catered at their beautiful home!) We have a few things left to do, and I am about to begin working on the wedding favors after I finish my blog. I am making bourbon pecans, and I love these things! :) I have two days left at work before I am off for the wedding/honeymoon, and I have a ton of stuff to do there before I go, too. Whew! It's going to be busy!

I'll blog as I can this week. Have a good rest of the evening!

No comments: