Saturday, September 01, 2007

28 Days and Counting

Well, my dress is altered and finished and at the bridal shop to be stored and steamed! Very exciting! I have done the trial run on my hair and makeup, and I had a facial this morning. There are just the little details left now, and I am getting very excited!! Less than a month...holy cow! Tuesday we got get our marriage license, and I think that will feel very surreal.

In other news, I got a promotion and a raise yesterday! It's been long-overdue and I couldn't be any happier! I am going to dinner tonight with the family to celebrate. :) David managed to get an earlier flight home, so he gets to go celebrate, too! :)

I don't have much other news...I'll be on my honeymoon one month from today! Woo-hoo! :)

Everyone have a wonderful holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can already FEEL the excitement! You've done a great job, juggling so many things...and the promotion and raise should be further proof that you're just AWESOME all the way around! Go celebrate your success and the upcoming wedding...I am PROUD of you!