Thursday, September 27, 2007

Things Are Getting Surreal

Yes, it hardly seems like things are happening as quickly as they are! Time is flying, and I am so afraid that I will blink and miss it all. We've been so busy, and I swear that no two people can spend money as fast as we do. Ugh! Yesterday was a big day...all the favors are done and everything needed for the reception is at the site, so today we only have a couple of errands to run and then we're set. I am getting a facial and then picking up my dress!! After that, we have to pick up just a few things and then clean house like crazy! (It's a mess!!!)

Tomorrow is the rehearsal and dinner, and I am excited about that. Mother and I are going in the morning to take white roses to my Gran's grave site. Her birthday was last Saturday, and the second anniversary of her passing was last Sunday. It hardly seems possible for two years to have passed by. It feels like yesterday. I am missing her more and more as the wedding approaches, but being a believer in guardian angels, I know she will be there with me. There will be a white rose on the church organ just for her.

Two days...there is a lot happening in the next two days, and it's like I am floating through the days. I am really looking forward to Saturday, but I will be sorry that it's all over. But come Monday, we are off to Jamaica, and this girl is ready!!!

My next post will hopefully be Friday night. I am staying with Mom and Dad and am hoping to post before I go to bed that night.

Everyone have a good Thursday!

No comments: