Sunday, September 09, 2007

Less Than Three Weeks!

We are officially under the three week mark until the wedding, and I can't believe it! I keep feeling that there are things I need to be doing, but everything is really under control. I just have a handful of things to do, but they are small details. So I guess I am almost ready! I have a meeting with the florist once more this week, and then she'll be ordering the flowers. :) This is also my last full week in my current position. I am beginning my transition to my new position beginning next week, and I am very excited about that! I am ready for a new challenge.

We had dinner with my cousin and his wife last night to celebrate his birthday. it was nice to just get to hang out with them last night. We haven't done that in a really long time, and it was fun. We made dinner, hung out, and played Guitar Hero on the PlayStation...and had a blast!

Today is the day David has been waiting for...the "real" start of the football season! He is on the couch right now flipping between two games. I like football, but I am too restless to invest myself in a game right now. I do plan to watch the Cowboys tonight, though.

I think I am going to finish the wedding programs today and get that done. I need to figure out what to wear for my bachelorette party next weekend. That's going to be a good time, and I can't wait! We're going to do dinner and dancing. (No, we're not going to a strip bar...it's not my bag, baby!) I need to start planning the outfit now!

Everyone have a relaxing Sunday!

No comments: