Thursday, September 06, 2007

I Do! Oh, not yet?

Yeah, I am a dork. We went to get our marriage license yesterday, and when the JP asked us to raise our right hand a swear that the information we provided was correct, as David said "yes", I'm over there being Goober-Bride saying "I do!" Needless to say, both David and the JP laughed at me. :) Hey, I was practicing!

It's been busy here at work. My manager and his boss are both a little panicky that I am moving to a new position on another team. Sorry, but I guess they should have managed their teams better! I am so excited about my new position! I feel so grown up now! (And I got a good raise, too! Yay!)

So all is good right now. I am much less stressed now that the reception is paid for, and there isn't much left to do. :) I am a happy bride these days, although I feel like we are passing each other coming and going. We've been so busy! Every time we turn around we have something we need to do. I am glad that we get to slow down this weekend. We are having Craig and Jen over to celebrate Craig's birthday Saturday night. David is doing a brisket, and it should be pretty amazing! I'm going to make cupcakes, too. :)

I think that's about it for now. Have a good Thursday!

No comments: