Monday, June 13, 2005

Back in Bedford

Well, after a long 10 hour flight, I'm home! Our last night in Paris was fun...we had dinner at the Mexican restaurant we liked, then drank a bottle of champagne and then headed out to the Champs-Elysees to see Paris at night. After we left the Arc de Triomphe, we were walking down the street and a couple of guys came and started talking to us. The offered to take us dancing at a club very close to where we were, and we agreed. We got in there and had a beer or two and decided these guys were getting way to touchy feely so Kim user her foot as an excuse to get us out of there gracefully. We got out of there and no sooner than we had left that club, we were getting hit on again by a couple other guys. We just opted to stay on our own and by this time we were getting tired so we headed back to the hotel to pack up and get some sleep. We had such a good time and it was hard to leave such a wonderful place! I'll definitely be back to Paris!

I'm going to take a couple days off from blogging...I got back to work on Thursday, so I will probably blog then. Thanks for reading, and as soon as I have pics I will post them.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I really missed the electronic cow this morning!!! :-).

tom said...

I like your blog taking us to France with you. Thanks. I cannot wait to see the pictures and your cute toes in Paris.