Friday, June 17, 2005

Post-Vacation Blues

I think it's hit me that vacation is over. It's kind of sad that all those months of planning and preparing are over. It was such a great vacation!! Hopefully things will work out and Christy and Rich's wedding will happen in Vegas. That will be a nice getaway!

I'm just having one of those really icky days...not feeling so great and I am having my annual birthday issues. Ugh! I keep thinking that maybe I might just want to let this birthday pass quietly...no big fuss or anything. Maybe I'll feel differently about it after I am not feeling so icky.

Going to a toga party at my apartment complex tonight. The main motivation is that the best toga wins free rent for one month. Otherwise, I could care less. I'd really like to stay home tonight and sleep, but I invited Christy to go with me and I really want to hang out with her. We've both been so busy lately it will be nice to get to hang out. Now I have to figure out something for a toga.

Oh, anyone interested in seeing the pics I have uploaded can post a reply here with their email address. I think I've sent the link to most everyone whose email address I have. I still have to upload the pics from the digital camera, but I have a handful of good pics uploaded so far.

Anyhow, hope you are having a good Friday. I'll blog more tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I hear you on the post vacation blues. I am feeling it too. Have fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
i´m ilker. Maybe u remember me at your yahoo profile. I want to see
your pics in France, if you send it
to my e-mail address. I love your page here, and i´m reading your "diary" just every week.Thanx a lot and peace.

tom said...

feet_man78@yahoo.com