Monday, June 27, 2005

Happy Monday!

Wow...the weekend was too short! I need more time to relax! I did have a chance to just veg with Angela. We celebrated my birthday and she took me to Applebee's for dinner. We had a nice evening. And big news for her...she's down a size in her clothes, so GO GIRL!! I'm so proud! I think she may be about 5 pounds away from her goal weight!!

I am having some "Me" time tonight. Going to go home after work, go work out, then come home and relax. I am starting with my trainer tomorrow night, and even though I am a little nervous, I am really looking forward to it. I think it will help me boost my weight loss and maybe give my confidence a shot in the arm as well.

Dan went to a concert last night and then got rear-ended on the way home. He's ok, but apparently his truck, although still driveable, is messed up in the back and his seat is even a little loose. What a way to end a weekend! Fortunately he's ok, but his neck is sore. Poor Dan! His wife is going to be afraid to let him out on his own again!!

So that's it for now. Have a good Monday!

Oh, one more thing...I am going to post (at some point this week) my side by side pics of me when I started Weight Watchers and me at my current weight. It's fun to compare...I have a long way to go but it's neat to see how far I've come! In the meanwhile, here's another Paris picture... It's the view of the Arc de Triomphe from the Eiffel Tower. I love this picture!

2 comments:

tom said...

Great picture.

What kind of shoes were the French girls wearing? thongs?

Jennifer said...

Actually, mostly very utilitarian shoes. Lots of Mary Janes, and lots of sporty looking shoes. I'm betting you would have been very disappointed!