Thursday, June 23, 2005

The end of the week is near!

I had a great birthday! Thanks to everyone who wished me well yesterday! :) I had a great day, beginning with my decorated cube here at work, my wonderful lunch that Holly set up (not to mention the card and flowers she gave me...so sweet!), and dinner with my parents at Mimi's Cafe. I also signed up for my trainer, and the ass-whipping begins next Tuesday. I told her I have never worked with a personal trainer before, so it should be interesting! I'll keep you informed. I am, however, going to go work out tonight. I have been meaning to work out the last few nights, but with all the birthday fun I haven't had a chance. Now I NEED to go after some of the fun things I've eaten over the last few days!

Today has been good so far. We're training a temp here at work and I think she's doing well. She seems bright and has a good personality...she'd be a good fit with the team, I think. Other than that, nothing else is new with me. Hope everyone else is having a good day. It's my Grampa's birthday, so we're going to go see my Gran tonight and then take Grampa out for dinner. (Gran is doing well...they think with some work she may be able to start using a walker in about a week...please say a prayer for her!)

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

No comments: