Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Prepping for Paris

3 days, my friends!! I can't believe it's getting so close! The vacation of a lifetime is finally within reach!! Man, I'm so sorry for all my friends having to put up with me right now...I've got to be annoying to be around right now, being giddy about leaving and all! Work has been so difficult and I've been thinking that I need this vacation more than anyone I know...until yesterday. Now Kim needs it more than anyone else I know. She got the most unfortunate news that June 30th is her last day at her job. Aren't reorganizations grand? As bad as that news can sound, there are a few upsides to this: She can finally feel free to date the "CuteBoy" co-worker that she is very interested in, and secondly, she can make the career change of her choice. We decided last night at OTB that the world is truly her oyster now, and who knows what doors will be opened up for her. She's an HR person, so she has many contacts and will more than likely have something lined up by the time the end of June rolls around. But Paris is much needed for us both now.

Tonight I'm absolutely going to exercise. I'm going to see Gran, but when I get home I am putting on my walking shoes and heading out the door. I need to try and exercise as much as I can before Saturday since I am weighing in Saturday morning instead of Sunday...kind of cuts my week short by a day! I'd like to get one pound off this week to make 55 pounds off before I go. (Might be tough to do after OTB last night, but we won't talk about that.)

So that's it for now. Have a good Wednesday!!

No comments: