Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Necessity of Vacation

I know it's a short week this week, but it's already feeling long. It's been so busy here at work, and I am feeling burned out. I think I am just in serious need of this vacation. Thank goodness it's only 4 days away! I'm also having a bit of a headache, so I am feeling kind of cranky today. My co-workers are feeling just like me, so we're a fine group today. (We're shorthanded by 3 people in a department of 8...not a good day for us!)

I began the packing process last night, and for me it really is a process. Many outfits must be planned! Who knows what we'll end up getting to do, so I want to look good. I also don't want to look like crud in any of my pictures, so hence the careful planning. I bought some large bags that you put your clothes in, seal, and then squeeze the air out of and it takes up MUCH less space in the suitcase, so now I can pack even more! I have to pick up a couple more bags on my way home tonight so I can get everything in there. It looks like I can fit everything I want to take! (Very exciting for me!) Anyone who knows me knows that I tend to overpack. Besides...I have to be able to take my makeup. I have a special bag for that, though. (Hey, if you spent as much money on makeup as I do, you'd understand!)

So anyhow, I am going to work on shaking this headache off. Have a good Tuesday!

No comments: