Monday, May 09, 2005

An Ode to Holly

I need to start today's post with a big thank you to a special friend. Holly has been not just a great friend to me, but my own personal cheerleader through my weight loss. Today I get back to my desk to find a beautiful bouquet of daisies (my favorite flower!!) and a special card with another gift inside...$1 for every pound I've lost! This is way to generous, and she shouldn't have done it, but how special for me to get to celebrate my weight loss like this! I'm going to save that money for something very special...not sure what yet, but it's going to be great! But way more than that, I really appreciate her encouragement and her friendship. I am lucky enough to have someone like Holly in my life. As I have gotten older, I realize just how important it is to have a special group of friends that you know you can always count on. Thanks, Holly, for being one of those people in my life!

On another note, I interviewed for the Service Recovery Manager position this morning. It went well, and I have another interview on Wednesday. Keep sending good thoughts!

No comments: