Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A Lovely Evening on the Patio

After a long day at work, Dad and I had dinner at Don Pablo's last night, and then we bought our tickets to see Star Wars tomorrow...I can't wait!! 10am tomorrow!! Then we headed over to Best Buy to buy an armband for my iPod but I didn't find the one I wanted. However, my father was extremely generous and bought me a SATC dvd and two seasons of Friends...Thanks Dad!! We headed home after that, and then I came back to my place because I hadn't been home yet and Cleo needed some dinner! After a quick assessment of the pantry I made a run to Target to grocery shop, and naturally I had to buy a non-grocery item. I highly recommend the new cd by The Killers-it ROCKS! (Track 2 is incredible!) And after putting all the groceries away, I decided to relax on the patio...what a great decision! I took my iPod out there and a big glass of water and just kicked back and relaxed. What a great way to recharge...I've just been so busy lately that I have really needed to do that stuff more and more!

The night before I head to Paris, I think I would love to have drinks out on a patio somewhere...if anyone is interested, let me know and we can arrange something! Maybe the patio at On the Border? We can figure something out. I'd just love to hang out with everyone!

By the way...I am wearing a pair of jeans I bought on the 16th of April, and they are now entirely too big! They look stupid big, and I really don't want to buy anything else right now! Man...I love Weight Watchers!!! :)

I don't really have any other news. Tonight I am going to go see my Gran and then go home and exercise. Have a good Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig and I will be there the night before you go to Paris!

tom said...

Come to Ft. Worth and I will buy you a drink on the roof top bar at Reatta.
Have a super trip!