Sunday, May 08, 2005

I didn't lose a half pound...

I lost 3 pounds!!! My grand total is now 52.5 pounds! I was so excited I just about cried! I've never had this kind of success before, and I am so proud! I've really learned to be disciplined, and it's paying off! Now I'd like to shoot for 60 pounds off by June 4th (the day I leave for Paris!). My Gran told me today how proud she was that I'm doing this, and it meant so much! Mom and I spent the morning with my grandparents, then on to WW. We're going to spend the evening relaxing and making dinner together. I'm going to give my mom a Mother's Day pedicure and back rub, too.

Not to dwell on this or anything, but holy cow! I can't believe I've lost 52.5 pounds! If I had anything else to blog about, it's out the window now...my weight loss is about the only thing I can concentrate on today!

And don't forget to hug your mom today!

1 comment:

tom said...

Congratulations. You look great in your picture.