Thursday, May 26, 2005

Isn't it the weekend YET??

Man, this week is just dragging! I don't know if it's because it's been a rough week in the office or if I'm on the big Paris countdown, but whichever it is, it's a whipping!!

I went to visit Gran last night. She was sleeping really hard so I stayed for 45 minutes hoping she would wake up, but she was out like a light, so back home I went. Today she is getting her hair done at the salon in the nursing home, and she is looking forward to that. I think it will be a boost for her spirits. Mom is taking off a half day to be with her at the salon, so I am looking forward to a good report.

Tomorrow, since it's the day before a holiday, we will be getting off work early and I am really excited about that! A three and a half day weekend! That's awesome! Going to a party at Kim's on Saturday, and I am picking up Angela at the airport on Monday afternoon, and then we're going to take a dip in her pool. (Hopefully it will be much warmer than on Tuesday!) Other than that, I need to spend some time deciding what to take on my trip. This is my last weekend before leaving!! (Wow...that's been a long time coming!)

So anyhow, have a good Thursday!

Oh, and Holly...I may take you up on your offer to hang at the pool!!

One more thing...9 DAYS UNTIL PARIS!!!!

No comments: