Sunday, May 29, 2005

I'm actually having a productive weekend!

It's been busy, but I've been getting stuff done. Only 6 days to Paris now, and besides starting to think about what to take, I cleaned out my closet (6 bags to Goodwill, thankyouverymuch!), took out the trash, and started that deep cleaning thing I do before taking a trip. I like to come home to a clean apartment after being gone. Mostly because as soon as I get home, it will look like my suitcase exploded all over, and it takes me a few days to get unpacked and settled in again. Cleo (aka the Grandkitty) is going to stay with Mom and Dad for the week, so she'll come home spoiled and grumpy. The grumpy goes away after a few minutes, but as cats do, I tend to get punished for upsetting the routine. But she has a good time with her grandparents...she gets canned food all the time (yes mom, I know you feed it to her every day!) and she gets to rule the house. Mom and Dad's cat, Little Bit, just does his best to tolerate her...she bosses him around, too.

Went to Kim's last night with Mia and we watched French films...good stuff! We watched Happenstance, which was an excellent film. Audrey Tautou (I bet I spelled her name wrong) is in the film, and if you've seen her in Amelie, you'll enjoy her in this as well. Nice, happy film. We watched about half of a French musical, but we all agreed it wasn't the best. We were all getting sleepy, too, so we called it a night. What a relaxing evening!!

I have my weigh-in three hours from now. I am hoping it will be better than last week. I was careful of what I ate and got a little more exercise in, so it should go much better. I'll update this afternoon and let you all know.

Until then, continue to enjoy your holiday weekend!

No comments: