Monday, May 02, 2005

The Elusive Fifty

So I weighed in at WW yesterday...it was a great day! I lost 2.5 pounds! I was hoping to lose 3 to make it an even fifty pounds off, but I have to settle for 49.5 this week. (Please know that I am NOT pouting about this! I'm very happy!) But next week, I know it's going to be good news!!

I got to have dinner last night with some friends I had not seen in ages! My friend Andy and his wife, Melissa, who are expecting a baby, and my friend Robbyn. Kevin was there as well, and it was a lot of fun! We were celebrating Robbyn's 5 year transplant anniversary. She has a quadruple transplant 5 years ago (you may have seen her on the news when all that was happening) She looks great and is in wonderful spirits. She is having a hip replacement in the relatively near future, so she's a little slower getting around right now, but she's such a survivor! It was wonderful to see her!

So now I need to get some work done...we'll all be out of the office this afternoon to unveil our new corporate logo. can you believe they are spending a fortune on a new logo and tag line? Hey, it's time out of the office!

No comments: