Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The 165sf Piece of Paradise

I bought patio plants yesterday evening, and I must say that my patio looks lovely! Lots of color...makes me want to spend more time out there! I sat out there last night and enjoyed the evening, and it was a nice way to wind down. Maybe tonight I will take a glass of wine out there with me. Actually, tonight my girls are coming over to have our long overdue "Makeup Swap". Everyone is bringing makeup/shampoo/misc beauty items to trade. We figure one girl's trash is another girl's treasure, so we're giving it a shot! :) (**special note...the swap didn't happen due to scheduling issues. We'll be rescheduling at a later date)

My company has just changed it's corporate logo, and we had a big unveiling party yesterday. I know some people don't care much for it, but I like it ok. It's simple...nothing fancy about it but it feels like a fresh start for the company. And best of all, they are giving us lots of new goodies! We got new badges today, and our new business cards come in tomorrow. We also got t-shirts and some fun little knick-knacks. And I ate a cupcake...man, it was good! So naturally, I worked out like a fiend last night to make up for it! (I MUST lose that .5 pound this week to make it an even 50 pounds!!)

I think that's all the excitement for now. Have a great day!

No comments: