Friday, May 27, 2005

The Longest Week...EVER!

Thank God it's Friday!! This week has lasted an eternity! We get off at 2pm today and I am one happy girl. It's already been a beating here today...server trouble...STILL!!! I am so grateful that it's a long weekend. :)

Christy is cutting my hair tonight and I am also quite happy about that. It's so long right now it's hard to do much with it. And it's so thick it gets really hot in the summer, so trimming it a bit will be so nice. Plus, I want to look my best in paris! (8 MORE DAYS!!)

My friend Cindy's daughter, Sarah, graduates high school this weekend, so big shout out to Sarah! (Congrats, girl!) She's graduating from my alma mater (go Trojans!). I can't believe I've been out of high school for 15 years. Funny...I don't feel old!

So other than that, no big news today. It's going to be a good weekend...lots of sun and relaxation! Weigh in on Sunday should go better this week, so I will post some good news on Sunday!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments: