Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Creative ways to lose a half pound

I figure that getting my hair cut might help shed that .5 pound, so Christy is coming over tonight to join me for dinner and cut my hair. (Really, I just need a haircut, but it so happens that I am trying to get that .5 pound off as well.) We're going to eat at our favorite place, Souper!Salad! and I can't wait! We're such salad junkies! Or are we just two big nerds? Eh, could be either.

Mia came over for dinner last night and we went for a nice brisk walk. My apartment complex has a nicely landscaped creek running through it, and the trail goes around the creek so it makes for a very peaceful walk. I think I may try to start walking the creek in the evenings since it's so nice. I've been using the treadmill because I can crank up the incline and really break a sweat, but the fresh air is so nice! (However, the weather is a bit crummy right now...it feels a lot like Seattle out there!)

Special note...Kim and I leave for Paris one month from today! (30 days!!)

No comments: