Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Monday carrying over into Tuesday

What a day! And it's not even noon yet! Still having server issues at work, but then on top of that, I am angry at AMEX Travel Services. I had ordered a travel card last week (5/17) and got a confirmation number as well as an email. I noticed today that the charge had still not been posted to my checking account, so I called AMEX to check on the status. Apparently, because I didn't put a # in front of my apartment number, it got declined and no one called to tell me this. So after getting transferred three times, I finally managed to just place an order for another one. However, I had to pay a $10 fee to have it expedited. I argued this, but was told no one could waive that for me. We'll see about that...they haven't heard the last from me.

I'm having dinner with Angela tonight and swimming some laps in her pool...that's going to be a nice way to unwind! Christy is cutting my hair Friday night...yay! I found a new 'do that I want, so I'll post a picture after she cuts it.

So that's it for now. Have a good afternoon!

No comments: