Thursday, May 12, 2005

It's amazing how tired stress can make you!

My interview went well yesterday, despite all my anxiety! Once I got in there, I was able to relax and answer the questions. If they don't select me for this, it's just not meant to be. :) However, after being so stressed all day yesterday, I was absolutely exhausted last night. I can't remember the time I felt so worn down. I wasn't ready to get up this morning, that's for sure. I'm going to let myself sleep in on Saturday morning. I haven't gotten to do that in quite a while.

I still feel really tired today. My Gran isn't doing as well as we would like. She's so unhappy being in a nursing home, but we just don't have any other options. My Grandfather is looking a little tired, but he's such a trouper and he is so dedicated to my Gran and making sure she has the best care.

I think I may try and get a manicure/pedicure this weekend. I need a treat!

No comments: