Thursday, May 05, 2005

Still worried about that .5 pound

Christy cut my hair last night...MUCH BETTER! (I hope it was .5 pound worth of hair she cut off!) It was just getting way too long and heavy to do anything with. It's so nice to have cute, sassy hair again! :) We ate dinner at Souper!Salad! (our favorite place!) and it was great! We were talking about things to do for my birthday next month, and she mentioned maybe a weekend trip to New Orleans. It sounds good, but I won't have been back from Paris very long and I don't know that I can afford a trip that quickly after returning. We'll see. I just want to do something fun with all my friends, so maybe a night out with everyone in town, and then Christy and I can go somewhere a little later on at the end of summer or beginning of fall. (I kinda like to be with my whole gang for my birthday...I need support from all my other 30-somethings!) I was thinking about dinner at the Melting Pot again. Everyone always has so much fun there, and the food is just delicious!! Then maybe going somewhere and dancing afterwards? That sounds like fun to me. Or even somewhere for drinks and socializing? I'll be discussing with my friends to see what everyone thinks. I just want my good friends with me, and we're fun everywhere we go!

Okay, so only 3 days to weigh-in...I have GOT get that .5 pound off of me!!

PS-Anyone know how to add a counter to my blog?

No comments: