Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Pre-Interview Jitters

Well, today is part two of interviews for the promotion I am working on. Today's interview feels more stressful, as I am interviewing with the VP over the Operations department, and also with the Supplier Relations manager. It should go well, but I'm feeling nervous about it. I have to wait until 3pm today to get that over with, so I have all day to stew about it. Ugh!

I saw Stephanie last night, and that poor girl is bruised and cut on just about every inch of her body. Thank God she wasn't killed! I am so glad she's ok. I hope that jerk that hit her feels guilty for the rest of his life, but the reality is that he didn't seem to feel too bad about not stopping to see if she was ok. What goes around comes around, so he'll get his in the end one of these days.

Going to go see Gran tonight, and I am looking forward to it. I haven't seen her since Sunday so I am looking forward to seeing how she is doing. Mom says that she is really down about being in a nursing home, and I don't blame her. However, it is a very beautiful place and the staff seems nice so far. I wish Gran could muster the energy to give her PT another try, but she just can't right now. Maybe one day soon.

I think that's it for now. I'll update later and let you know how the interview went.

2:06pm - 54 minutes to go. I am so nervous. I'm ready to get this over with!

No comments: