Monday, May 30, 2005

Now the countdown REALLY begins!

Paris is only 5 days away now! I can hardly believe it! I am going to start making decisions about what to wear tonight...I need to really try to pare down all the stuff I tend to pack when I travel!

Saw The Longest Yard today...it was pretty good, I thought. Somehow, Michael Irvin looks right at home playing a convict. Oops...did I say that? Anyhow, it's a good rainy day flick. Not my favorite, but not too bad. :) I am going to pick up Angela at the airport this afternoon. We were going to swim today, but with the rain and all, I think a good visit will be fine.

Oh, I forgot to update yesterday, but I lost a pound at weigh in! Yay! Got that .5 pound I gained off, and this week I am determined to get in 5 workouts to ensure a loss on the scale. I have to weigh in on Saturday this week because I will be on vacation for my normal weigh in day.

I think that's about it for now. Not quite ready to go back to the grind tomorrow, but only 4 days and then I'm off for a while!! Have a good rest of the holiday!

No comments: