Friday, May 20, 2005

TGIF!!

I know I was off yesterday, but I am really glad it's Friday! It's been a long week and I am very ready to relax! Kim and I are picking up all our travel documents from Dillard's Travel tomorrow - 15 days to Paris!!! That's the scheduled high point of my weekend. I have nothing else going right now, and I am good with that! I am working until 6pm tonight (yuck!) and then after that I am hading home. I'll most likely grab something tasty for dinner and stay home and watch movies. I really need to clean the apartment and stuff like that, so I will do that tonight as well. Wow...I'm getting exciting in my old age!

So I have a birthday coming up in about a month...I was thinking a night at Monica's in Deep Ellum...lots of tasty food and drinks and salsa dancing. Then we can always head over to the Velvet Hookah for drinks! (I don't want to do the hookah, I just like their martinis!) Whatever we do, I want some dancing involved! I am feeling the need to shake my groove thang. :)

So as of today, Christy and Rich are getting married in Vegas. Oh, does this sound familiar? Yes? Oh yeah...because that was the original plan! This wedding has been all over the map about what they want to do. Vegas is great with me, but they want to do it in October and now I need to save for that, too. It's going to be a lot of fun, but this is a financially tight year with my Paris trip already! (Man, I really hope I get this promotion!) But it's going to be a lot of fun and I'm glad they are back to the original plan because it's what they really want. What am I going to do about a dress? I keep changing sizes all the time with my weight loss! What will I look like in 5 months??

That's about it for today. Have a happy Friday everyone!

No comments: