Wednesday, May 25, 2005

10 Days to Paris!!!

It's really coming up fast! I can hardly wait to go, and I am very ready for a vacation!

Last night I had dinner with Angela, and we had such a good time! We ate dinner at Souper Salad and then went back to her house to swim. The pool was FREEZING!! So the swimming didn't last very long, but we dried off and visited until about 11pm. It ws nice to just sit and chat. Since she left the office, we haven't had as much time to get together and we're just going to have to do better about that.

Tonight I am going to visit with Gran. I understand the weather is supposed to get crummy, so hopefully it will be okay for me to drive over to see her. Mom says Gran is really depressed, so I am hoping to cheer her up. Roses are always good for that, so I am going to take her some.

I have a lot of stuff to wrap up before I leave town, so I'll be kind of swamped over the next few days getting things done. Bear with me if you are trying to get a hold of me and you don't hear back right away...so much to do!!

One more thing...I have a birthday looming on the horizon (June22), and it's looking like we're going to go to Monica's in Deep Ellum. Not sure of the day yet, but you'll get an email from Mia Emmert with the details once we get things squared away. (Monica's is very affordable for everyone, so I won't do the far pricier Melting Pot this year...although it is SOOO good!)

That's all for now! Have a good Wednesday.

10 DAYS TO PARIS!

No comments: