Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Feeling like a superstar these days!

I must confess, it feels really amazing to accomplish a big goal, and getting 52.5 pounds makes me feel so good! :) Not to mention that my friends and family are spoiling me like mad! I have decided that the best way to use the special treat from Holly is to turn around and use that money to pay for a month of WW dues, so thank you so much for contributing to future success, girl! I still need to scan the latest monthly photo so you can see the difference. It's pretty amazing. Sometimes I can't see a difference in my body because I look at it all the time, but looking at the pictures really helps me to trck the progress. (That and buying smaller sizes in my clothes!)

After work today I am taking dinner to my friend Stephanie. She was in a very bad car accident on Saturday, and I am very lucky she is still with us. And even better, she just has a few stitches and bruises (and is extremely sore!) but she's in good shape. Her brother said that the only part of the car not destroyed was the drivers seat. Some jerk cut her off and clipped her car, which sent her into a concrete median, and the she bounced off that, rolled a few times and landed in a ditch. The jerk that hit her didn't stop, and no one got the license plate number. I hope he thinks he killed her and has to live with that for the rest of his life. So all this to say, I am going to take her some dinner and hug her carefully! I've lost enough people in my life, and I can't bear the idea of losing her, too. Fortunately I don't have to worry about that, but it's scary to think that I might have been close.

On to something more cheerful! 24 days to Paris!!!

1 comment:

tom said...

Can I blog roll you? I will at feetman78.blogspot.com