Friday, June 24, 2005

Fabulous Friday!

Good morning everyone! I guess I just woke up on the right side of the bed or something, but I am in a great mood today! There is a brand new Starbucks by my apartment that was giving away free coffee this morning (yay for a free grande non-fat sugar free vanilla latte!), I am wearing my "skinny" jeans, and I am having a good hair day! Can a girl ask for more? And on top of that, I am having a birthday dinner with my very good friend Stephanie tonight, so I am really looking forward to that, too. We took my Grampa out to dinner last night to celebrate his 86th birthday, and we had a wonderful time. He is doing so well, and so is Gran! She was up and walking a little bit during her PT yesterday, so I believe that she may be going home in the fairly near future! (That's my favorite birthday present!!)

I went to work out last night but it was late and I read the hours wrong at the gym and got there as they were closing. So tonight after dinner I am going to work out, and then first thing tomorrow morning. I start with my trainer on Tuesday and I am so eager to start with her! I've never worked with a trainer and I am optimistic that I will get the results that I need. How exciting! It feels good to make this kind of commitment to myself.

Had to empty out all the cabinets because the complex is doing the bug spraying thing. So putting my kitchen and bathroom back together will be my late night project tonight, but I don't mind. I'm going give the apartment a good cleaning and then schedule a carpet cleaner to come in and really give the carpets a good once-over. The carpet is ok, but after living there three years there is a little traffic dirt, so it will be nice to get that taken care of.

Here's me at the Eiffel Tower. My hair looks silly because it was very windy up there, but I like this picture because I was so happy at that moment. :) Actually, I look like a dork, but who cares! I was in Paris!!!



I think that's it for now. Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

tom said...

You don't look silly. You look like you are having a great time!