Sunday, June 19, 2005

Back in the Weight Loss Groove!

Well after a free for all with my diet in Paris, I am happy to report that I have lost another 3.5 pounds for a grand total of 59.5!! (Why is it that every time I am about to hit a big number I end up a half pound short?) I was hoping to have 60 off by my birthday, and I think that essentially I have done it. (The b-day is Wednesday, so I am going to give myself credit for being close enough!) Mom lost 1.5 and Angela lost .5, so we're a big bunch of losers this week...and it's a good thing!!

I think I am feeling better now. I was feeling really low on Friday but I'm doing better. Ended up staying home Friday and sleeping. Apparently I really needed that! Maybe I'm still catching up from Paris. Dad has been in bed sick all day, so it wasn't much of a Father's Day for him. We're going to celebrate another night this week.

Hope everyone had a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you da MAN!