Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Day After Tomorrow!!

It's starting to feel surreal...I'm leaving for Paris in two days! I still have much to do...finish packing, get the apartment cleaned, etc. It's getting down to the wire!! I wonder what it's going to feel like the minute I catch my first glimpse of Paris? There is an internet cafe that seems to be fairly close to the hotel, so I am hoping to be able to let you know all the news of Paris while I am there.

I can't even begin to tell you how ready I am to be off work! It's been relentless, and honestly, if the vacation weren't coming up, I would need to take a week for myself anyhow! However, our VP says my team has managed the server issues so well that they are buying us lunch tomorrow. It's so nice to be appreciated!

I finally got to exercise last night and it felt really good to get out and walk! I am looking forward to doing it again tonight and just getting in some fresh air. I just grab my iPod and my armweights, and off I go! It was nice weather last night around 8:15, so I am going to shoot for the same time tonight.

Visited with Gran and Grampa last night, and Gran is doing very well! She looked good and even had a little makeup on! It's so good to see her looking well. Now if only she could get up and walk, she'd be back in business.

I think that's about it for now. Gotta get more work done. Have a good Thursday!

No comments: