Sunday, June 26, 2005

I think I have to skip the scale today

I had a few too many drinks last night and am feeling a bit puffy today, so although I am going to Weight Watchers, I am going to have to use my "No Weigh In" pass...I had a few too many vodka tonics last night. (Feeling a little crunchy today, but I am chugging down water like crazy!) I am glad my birthday week has passed and things can get back to normal. I am ready to be back on track, for sure!

Mom and Dad have been in Beaver's Bend all weekend so I have been checking on the house and feeding their cat. It's been a pretty ueventful weekend over all, which is nice. I am going to see Gran this morning. I saw her yesterday and she is doing well. Today she wants to get in her wheelchair so we can roam around the care center where she is staying right now. I am going to try and get back in time to go work out before WW at 2:30. After WW I am going to Angela's house to swim and hang out with her. I love going over there...we just relax and chat anf sometimes we both fall asleep out there (they have a wonderful back yard and very comfy patio furniture!).

So that's my plan for the day. Have a relaxing Sunday and just look for any weight loss updates next week...there won't be a report today!

1 comment:

tom said...

Sounds like a nice Sunday. Tons better than me in the office!

Weight loss, schmeight loss: Just lay around Sunday looking gorgeous. You need a foot rub.