Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Smaller Jeans

So I went to pick up a new pair of jeans last night and the only ones I liked were a size smaller than I wear, but I figured just for fun I would see just how much too small they were, so off to the dressing room I went. Much to my surprise, THEY FIT!! (And I can breathe in them!) So you better believe I bought them! I'd been in a funk all day, but that really helped my mood!

I also took that potentially painful but much needed step last night, and joined a gym and am waiting to hear from my potential trainer. Yes, I am voluntarily seeking out someone to push me to work out harder. I think I need it, as it's too easy for me to decide to stop walking when it gets too hot outside. So if you talk to me and I am groaning and complaining, just remind me that it will help me get to the desired result that much faster!

Tomorrow is the birthday, and I am going to eat with Mom, Dad, and Christy. Everyone wants to know what I want to do this weekend, but I just don't know. Man, getting older is hell...and I'm not old!!

Anyhow, have a good Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Don't you love jeans like that!!! Congrats :-). And you are not old -- if you are old, I am ancient!!!!

tom said...

Congrats. Get that camera out and show us those jeans!

tom said...

p.s. where are the Paris pictures?