Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

I'm ready for the weekend!

Going to go talk to my school advisor tonight (yay!) and start making my school plans. But after that, I have a hot date with a treadmill tonight! My team at lunch at Via Real today, and although I stayed pretty healthy with my lunch choices, I ate a little bit of flan and now I am very full and sleepy!

I'm still a little sore from working with Jacqueline on Tuesday, but we work my legs tomorrow and I am happy about that! I've been feeling pretty good about myself, and yesterday when I went to go see Gran I stopped at the Subway on Bryant Irvin road and the cute Subway guy was a little flirty. He couldn't possibly be old enough to buy me a beer, but it was flattering just the same. :)

I am looking forward to a laid back weekend. I don't have any holiday plans except for a possible matinee on Monday with Mia and Kim, and some errands to run on Saturday. What is everyone else doing for the holiday? The Tarrant County Demorat group is having a picnic on Saturday, but I have too much to do on that particular day.

I hope you have a great Thursday!

No comments: