Thursday, February 23, 2006

10 Things I Would Do If I Won 22.5 Million Dollars

1. Pay off all my debt. (won't take too much!)
2. Pay off all of my family's debt.
3. Give lump sums to close friends and family to do with as they wish!
4. Buy a house (they are building some great new zero lot line homes close by that I love!)
5. Buy a new car. I like the one I have, but I would like a new Mustang.
6. Plan a wonderful vacation. Actually, several. One really cool one for just me and David, and then one for all my friends!
7. Take my parents to Scotland and the Isle of Man for a family roots trip.
8. Do something really special for my Grampa. I don't know what it would be, but it would be super special. Most likely he wouldn't want me to do anything for him, but at the very least I would buy our Wednesday night dinners!
9. Schedule a massage and a facial at a really good day spa.
10. INVEST!!! (I want as much of this money around for as long as possible!)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You're right. I think maybe a BMW might be a better choice. What was I thinking?

Ugh! Thanks for the reality check!