Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Feeling Quite Studious

So I went through my orientation last night and it went well! I like doing the classes online...it beats being 33 sitting in a room with 18 year olds! (I don't like to be the oldest person in the room!) I got to work and turned in today's assignment, so I am well on top of things. The challenge will be staying on top of things...I can see where it would be easy to get behind if you get lazy, so I will have to make sure to work ahead a little bit.

Friday night is Mia and Kim's birthday dinner! It will be great to get together with them! We are also celebrating Kim's Masters Degree! (Go girl!)

I am feeling a little better today, but just mainly congested. I can handle that....I am just glad the coughing continues to subside! One of my co-workers came in complaining of feeling crummy and thinking she might have a fever. Uh, hello? Get your ass away from me! My supervisor sent her home and told her if she was sick that we didn't need a round two of all that junk. I never understand why people bring their germs to work if they think they might have a fever and be contagious. That's just rude! And besides, I am still getting over that mess! Ugh!

After a successful night in class, I was supposed to have dinner with Christy but she had to cancel, so I took myself to Souper Salad anyhow. I am so glad I did! I got soup, a salad, and a baked potato with salsa to go, and took it home and enjoyed it! I watched a little TV and conked out on the couch. I woke up at 11 and took myself to bed and slept like a log! I was sleepy! So tonight I am having dinner with Grampa, then I am running by Kim Williams' house for a short time, and then this girl is going home and taking a bubble bath and going to bed! I have been going to bed earlier most nights, and I sure enjoy it!

So that's about it for today. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

No comments: