Thursday, February 23, 2006

An "A" Student

I got my first grade on an assignment for class, and I made 100! Now if I can just maintain that, I'll be one happy girl!

I had dinner with Grampa last night. It was so good to get back into the groove of Wednesday night dinner with him! Have been so sick for a while, I haven't been able to have dinner with him in two weeks, so I was so glad to see him. We had our martini and then went to the Black Eyed Pea for dinner. We talked all evening and I told him about school and how the online classes are set up. He is so excited for me, and it makes me feel so good. :) I usually stay until 8pm, but I left around 7:30 so I could get home and get a good night's sleep (which I did!).

Today I am going to work out for the first time in a coupe of weeks. Being sick really messed up my routines, but I am getting my groove back! I am doing VERY well with watching what I am eating this week. I foresee great success this week for myself. For some reason, I am not ready to go back to my WW meetings, but am just needing to get myself going on my own first. I'm going back to WW, but I have to do it when I am ready. Perhaps in a couple of weeks I will. I love my friends there and I know they are wondering what the heck happened to me!

So tonight I am going to work out, go home and get a few things together and then go to David's. I haven't seen him since the weekend, and I am missing that boy! (It's been a busy week for both of us!)

And CONGRATS KIM!! Today is her last day of school, and she's got her Masters Degree! I'm so proud! I'll give you a big hug tomorrow night at dinner with the girls!!

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congrats on the A. It feels so good, doesn't it!!!! Love that you are starting this journey now. I am so proud of you :-).