Monday, February 27, 2006

Maintained!

After a weekend of enjoying a few tasty treats, I am pleased to say that I have maintained my weight! (Yay!) I am working out today, so that should help, too. :)

It was a really good weekend. Friday night I had dinner with Mia, Kim, and another friend, Jill. We really had a nice time and decided we would do dinner once a month, and we'll all take turns choosing the location. Saturday ended up being a super busy day! (The rain didn't help things!) I got up and had to run a bunch of errands with Mom, and before we knew it, the day was really getting away from us! I was supposed to drop by and see my cousin Jen at her store, but between the rain and the errands, I couldn't get over there. (I was bad and forgot to call, so Jen, if you're reading this I will be calling you tonight!) Saturday night we had tickets to see Saints and Sinners play at the Granada Theater in Dallas. The band was really good! The show was great, but I was getting sleepy after the band played. There was another band after them, but David and I called it a night. We played darts for a little while after we got back to his place, but I was a very sleepy girl!

Sunday morning we made breakfast and then watched the Food Network for a while. Well, we watched it with our eyes closed! (We both fell asleep on the couch for a while!) We got up and came back to my side of town and had dinner with my parents (thanks mom and dad! Dinner was great!) And then settled in for the Dancing with the Stars finale. Although I think Jerry Rice seems like a nice guy, he doesn't have the skill that Stacy and Drew both have, and I don't think he belonged in the finals. I was glad that Drew and Cheryl won. I thought they were the most entertaining to watch, although Stacy and her partner were very good as well. I can't wait until the next season!

So that was my weekend in a nutshell. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I agree! I can't believe that Stacy and her partner got 3rd!