Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Plague

Man, whatever is going around must be terrible! I'm not sick, but David is REALLY sick, and he caught it from some co-workers. He's got a fever, very sore throat, coughing and congestion. Apparently this stuff is going around and is really contagious, and I am terrified! (I am pumping myself full of vitamins!!) I am hoping it skips me! Poor David, though!

Superbowl recap-apparently the referees had money on the Steelers? What was all that? Whatever. That could have been a great game with different refs, regardless of the outcome. I think I'll get off the soapbox before I go much further. Ugh!

However, there were some amusing commercials. I'm not a fan of Budweiser, but I did enjoy their commercials! :)

I don't have much news. I wasn't in the office yesterday, but I am today so this week will confuse me I'm sure. Christy's mom is getting married this weekend, so that's wonderful news! Also, Christy and Rich have set a date! October 28th of this year, so now we get to start the planning!!

And a big hug goes out to Stephanie! She got engaged this weekend to her beau, Chandler! I am so excited for them! They are just going to keep the wedding small (probably family only) so I am thinking I would like to throw her a shower if she wants one. (She's not one for being in the spotlight)

So everyone is getting married, and I couldn't be happier! :) I love it when good things happen to my friends! :)

I hope everyone has a great day!

(And Blonde, thanks for the comment yesterday!!)

No comments: