Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Gap Is Making All Sorts of Trouble!

I went online this morning to make sure my payroll was deposited when I noticed an $8.12 charge to the Gap earlier this month. I haven't shopped at the Gap in a while, so I called the bank to dispute the charge. So now, I have a deactivated debit card, and then she tells me that I was in a branch some time back and changed my address. Now, yes I have moved, but I hadn't changed my driver's license yet, so I didn't change my address at the bank. She wouldn't tell me the address they have for me, either. Apparently they can only confirm it for me. Am I pissed? Uh, yeah! So I am going to the bank in person at lunch to get this sorted out. Seriously, if someone wants to steal money, they are totally going after the wrong person!!

I finished up school last week with an A! So far, so good! :)

I talked to my cousin Jen last night. She has rescued a very sweet cat and they are naming him Mr. Fantastick. I love it! She and Craig have the biggest hearts when it comes to rescuing animals! :)

David leaves for Houston this morning and he won't be back until Friday. I am going to miss him, but I have plenty to do this week with school and exercising to keep me busy, so all will be well. Oh, here's a pic of us from Saturday night...


So there we are in all our happy cuteness! :)

That's about it for today. Oh, here's one more pic from Saturday when it was raining. The creek behind my apartment fills up, and it's really cool. (I took this from my balcony)


Have a good Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

tom said...

Gosh, you guys are such a cute couple!

Jessica said...

awh, aren't you too cute!

Jerilyn said...

You two are absolutely adorable together!!!!

And I love the jacket - - - I bet I can guess where it came from! (The same place I bought over $600.00 of clothing night before last....of course, I used my gift checque and RWDollars and did the buy one get one half off thing....and ended the night being out of pocket 260.99...so I am not complaining!)