Friday, February 17, 2006

On The Mend!

I am definitely feeling better today! Still hoarse, but not coughing as much. I think it's due to the healing powers of Starbucks Coffee!! I took some cough syrup last night but it made me dizzy and I lost my dinner. :( (Not fun!) However, I am feeling better now and hope to continue on the road to recovery!

Wow...we're supposed to be in for some winter weather this weekend! Hopefully it won't be as bad as they are predicting, but icy bridges may be in order for us. Good snuggle weather!!

Tonight I am staying home and taking it easy. I'm going to make a light dinner for myself and curl up on the couch with Cleo and watch movies. I have a couple of movies in from Netflix to enjoy so that's my plan! (There will probably be a bubble bath in there somewhere, too!)

So I have a quiet evening on tap for tonight. I need it to get myself back on track!

Everyone stay warm and safe this weekend!

No comments: