Monday, February 20, 2006

Chilly Weekend!

It got a little cold around here! A little ice on the bridges and some below freezing temperatures made for a delayed start at work today! (Yay!) I didn't have to come in until 10am this morning, and that was good for me! David and I had a lovely weekend just relaxing, watching movies, and making some spicy homemade chili! (I broke a little sweat when I ate it, but it was good!) We ate at Grand Lux Cafe Saturday...good stuff! I'd like to go back and sample some more menu items!

David and I decided Sunday, as we made chili, that having a sort of "Dinner Club" might be fun. Everyone could take turns hosting dinner at their home and guests could bring wine/desserts. Anyone interested? I think it would be a blast! We had so much fun cooking together that it seemed like it might be fun to share with friends!

I didn't do much this weekend...relaxing was what I needed. I am still getting over this nasty cold. I wasn't able to do the backup vocals on the Saints and Sinners CD because they had limited studio time and I haven't had a singing voice for a little while now. I am bummed, but I sure do understand! Maybe next time. :) They sound great...I think they're going to have a good shot at going somewhere!

No other big news. I am going to have dinner with Christy tomorrow. We haven't gotten together in a while, so that will be nice! I have a bunch of people I need to catch up with! I also start school tomorrow night and I am so ready! And BIG shout out to Kim-she finishes her masters in 4 days!!! I'm so proud of you, girl!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: